EXPO RESTAURANTES has developed over its 18 editions,
THE IDEAL SPACE for national and international companies to offer
an endless number of products and services, fulfilling the needs for the exponential growth in the sector,
and has become a crucial launchpad for professional consumer products.
THE PREMIER GASTRONOMIC EXPO IN MEXICO:
17,000 PROFESSIONALS MORE THAN 350 EXHIBITORS OVER 5,000 PRODUCTS
DID YOU KNOW?
• The restaurant industry represents the second largest employer in Mexico
• 515,059 establishments are dedicated exclusively to the preparation of food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• The value of Mexican Wine and Liquor exports in 2016 accounted for a total of $4.15 billion (USD), showing an increasing trend between 2010 and 2016. Mexico currently exports alcoholic beverages to more than 140 countries
• According to the Mexican Council of Meat, consumption per person of sausages in Mexico is 8.6kg, up from 7.8kg in 2011. This is followed by ham, chorizo, and mortadella; all foods that are accessible in quality and price
• The expected annual growth of both ready-to-eat, seafood products, and meat is 5.8% for the next 6 years